Pedestal Appllo Features
- The system supports single / multiple selection of service/s at the time of dispensing the token.
- The system provided generation of numeric and alphanumeric token numbers.
- The system will support the netted services under the services which can be selected by the customer. In case of netted services/multiple services, the system will automatically move as the next service to the next counter immediately once the customer has finished with previous service at the previous counter.
- The system will provide BANK’s customer to select, add or delete his/her selected service options from the panel.
- The system will generate tokens which must contain date, branch, token number, list of selected services, estimated wait time, etc. and will be sent through SMS
- The system will support generation of unique token number for the day & branch.
- The System will allow the administrator to modify the details to be sent on SMS. The system will dispense printed tokens. The system will be able to print the token in the language selected by the customer.
How it’s Work?
Ticketing machine shall be connected to the system using 10/100 BaseT using TCP/IP via RJ45 connection to the structured cable system | The ticketing machine will be interfaced with the Reception Counter and officers workstations | Based on the services requested, the counter staff shall click on the “virtual” Patients Request Terminal keypad (CRT) on the workstation to allocate and print the respective Queue-Token ticket | The enclosure of ticketing machine and the ticketing request panel will be ergonomic in design and shall be custom-made to fit into the existing facade of the surrounding
- Durable for heavy usage
- Handles 8000 transaction per day
- Monitor token-flow | workload of all departments or counter
- Distribution of the Queue – Token load if a particular counter is overloaded
- Real time online centralized reporting module provision