Table Top Features
- Prints Token Serial Wise
- Adds Up to Maximum 8 Services
- Manages Queue In Real Time.
- Facility Of Inter Department Transfer Of Tokens
- Have The Facility To Print Company’s Name or LOGO On The Top And Also Add Other Matters If Needed.
- Has The Inbuilt Audio Announcement System In (English, Hindi And Other Languages)
- Facility To Re-announce the Token If the Customer Doesn’t Turn Up.
- Can Set Priority For Certain Category Customer.
- Visual Notification Through Our Dynamic Display Module
- The QMS Can Connect With Any CRM Application
- The Computer Based Application Will Be Capable With Any Associate Display Board
- Can Connect With Normal Computer Monitor / LCD / LED TV
- Token Number Is Blinked Thrice On The Token Display Board Along With The Digitally Recorded Female Voice
- It Comes With The Software Development Kit
- Can Scroll Important Messages In The Token Display
How product Work?
Ticketing machine shall be connected to the system using 10/100 BaseT using TCP/IP via RJ45 connection to the structured cable system | The ticketing machine will be interfaced with the Reception Counter and officers workstations | Based on the services requested, the counter staff shall click on the “virtual” Patients Request Terminal keypad (CRT) on the workstation to allocate and print the respective Queue-Token ticket | The enclosure of ticketing machine and the ticketing request panel will be ergonomic in design and shall be custom-made to fit into the existing facade of the surrounding
- Durable for heavy usage
- Handles 8000 transaction per day
- Monitor token-flow | workload of all departments or counter
- Distribution of the Queue – Token load if a particular counter is overloaded
- Real time online centralized reporting module provision